CAcert - Domains
Juergen M. Bruckner
2016-04-11 08:37:14 UTC
Dear board, dear all,

at the moment I'm the holder (aka. conservator) of following
CAcert-related domains:

- cacert.asia
- cacert.site
- cacert.website
- cacert.xyz

Regarding to the Conservatory Practice for CAcert Domains [1], I hereby
offer these Domains to be taken over by CAcert Inc. or community.

The actual registration-period ends with 2016-11-16 and the domains are
paid up to this date.

I would suggest that the .asia-Domain is transfered to CAcert Inc. and
the other domains taken over by anyone from the community as new
conservator.

I will transfer out the domains for free, only if there are transfer
costs these would have to be covered.

If anyone is interested, please contact me by e-Mail.

regards
Juergen

PS: As im not a subscriber of the lists anymore i kindly ask the
list-admins to forward this mail to the lists.

[1] http://wiki.cacert.org/Domains
--
Juergen M. Bruckner
e-Mail: ***@bruckner.tk
S. H.
2016-04-11 09:01:49 UTC
Post by Juergen M. Bruckner
- cacert.site
- cacert.website
- cacert.xyz
Do we really need tlds like this? With all the new tlds noone can
register all just to block them. I would just delete them, and thats it.
Mathias Mahnke
2016-04-21 16:53:38 UTC
Post by S. H.
Post by Juergen M. Bruckner
- cacert.site
- cacert.website
- cacert.xyz
Do we really need tlds like this? With all the new tlds noone can
register all just to block them. I would just delete them, and thats it.
Thought the same when reading the information.

+1

Ahoi
-mathias
Andreas Galatis