Resign
Stefan Thode
2016-04-09 16:40:52 UTC
Dear Secretary, dear Members of the Association and of the Community,

I'm not ready to bear responsibility as member of the Association or
board member for unlawful actions of members.
As long as the members support the doctrin of IanG, I see no chance for
an Audit.
I see no further motivation to work at CAcert with no perspective of an
inclusion into the truststore of the different OS and browsers.
This is the main reason for my retirement.

I resign from board.
I resign as treasurer.
I resign from support-team.
I resign from RA-Audit-team.
I resign from Events-team.
I resign from PR-team.
I resign as Member of the Association.
Remove me from the KPL, please and destroy the version with data of me.

I keep my Community Membership and my Email-Account until the treasurer
handover is completed. I will retire this later.
--
Mit freundlichen GrÌßen / best Regards

Stefan Thode
CAcert Assurer